Contents:  Japanese  [English] [Japanese]  English 

2004/10/11

Meeting and Coffee

Now at Bunkamura, Shibuya, just talking about the difficulties of our lone lives. Full of clouds over our heads, no answer as always.


My Coffee at Les Deux Magots, Shibuya, Tokyo

6 Comments (count includes deleted comments)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice picture !

Sleeping fairy

Blogger Melaina RN, PHN, MS, CNS, ACHPN said...

Gorgeous photo!

Blogger sk8rn said...

That photo is simply captivating.

Blogger moxy said...

Thank you all.

Your comments encourage me. Some people need a coffee when thinking, some need a smoke, and both of them for me.

Blogger jm said...

you have right now arrive at my blog, so this is my visit, i can't read the japones cracteres, sorry.
nice photo, and i undestand very well that thing you write: Full of clouds over our heads, no answer as always... my blog it's abuot this
happy to meet you

Blogger moxy said...

Thank you, jm.

I left a reply on your blog and update mine in English.:-)

Post a Comment

[Home]